Bought a pack of quantity 5, size 10 cotton briefs, On October 23, 2016 at Walmart to day. Models are overweight.

I do not need to be made to feel conscientious that I need to buy a size of under garments that make even the models look fat. Poor choice of imagery for packaging. I will be looking to switch to a different brand of underwear if this is not resolved.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fruit of the loom commercial from Fruit of the Loom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Fruit of the Loom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fruit of the Loom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1263829

This has to be one of the most idiotic complaints I've ever seen. Get over yourself.

No one at Walmart is looking at which size underwear you're buying. #firstworldproblems