the microfiber briefs that I bought keeps having the waist band coming off.The briefs are so soft and I love the feel of them but can't continue to buy them. They need to fix this issue.

They don't rip they just come unsown.thus I have to throw them away.To pricey to be throwing away. could you send me a coupon to replace them--hopefully these will be the only ones that this happens.

They came in the same package.so only time will tell.I was so supprised when I saw that the waist band had came unsown and I had to throw them away. what shame to have to get rid of very nice underware.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2015.

Comments

Towanda, Illinois, United States #965054

I have the same problem with this. Two packages fell apart at waistband.

Love the fabric and the feel but won't buy the again. They really need to fix this problem.

You are on a general complaint site, not the Fruit of the Loom web site. You have to go there to get the results that you want.

You do know you could have taken them back to the store with the receipt and got your money back, don't you? But then on the other hand with your poor capitalization and spelling, maybe you don't.

to anonymous #975131

You can't return used underware.