1.3

On 6/6/15 I purchased a package of fruit of loom panties at wal-Mart in Winchester KY.

The barcode for the item I purchased was 088530616430 FFM brief 5 pair in package size 12 the cost was $12.44 plus 6% sales tax to equal $ 13.44.

I work hard for my money and its stinks to spend my hard working on stuff that doesn't make it thru its first wash!!

I have washed these items and when washed they have fallen apart! The elastic waist band and the band around the leg has come apart! I am NOT satisfied at all!!

I can't return the item to wal-Mart because I have thrown away the package!!

It's a shame that you that spend that kind of money on 5 pair of panties and when washed they fall apart! I would be glad to return the item once I am refunded my money and FOL sends me a postage paid envelope to return them in!!

I feel that fruit of loom should refund me the full price plus tax for this item!!

Ticked off customer,

Chatika Stull

238 Gardner Lane, Mt. Steling, KY 40353

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ChatikaStull is overall dissatisfied with Fruit of the Loom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fruit of the Loom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fruit of the Loom to other companies on our site.

Comments

If your fruit of the loom underwear tag says Made in Honduras, their garbage. Throw them back on the self.

Mine fell apart on the first wash straight out of the pack and look as if a crack head tried to sew them. Buy the ones that say Made in India they are true to size and great quality material.