2.7

Package of 4 purchased at JCPenney in late 2015.Was purchased with Hanes, which are still in good shape.

Why would the 4 Fruit of the Looms, wear out in the same spot?

Curious and probably will never invest my money with this apparently inferior brand, of boxer briefs.Itta-wash@hotmail.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fruit of the loom underwear from Fruit of the Loom and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fruit of the Loom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fruit of the Loom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fruit of the Loom?

Comments

Fruit of the Loom - Legging stretch out??? Fruit of the Loom "Thought would get value wear boxer knit brief only to have legging stretch out after end of day. Wash them they feel like new, than the open of leg is..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more