Presque Isle, Maine

I am not angry but rather amused.In this photo you can see I bought an 8 for 5 pack of boys size M Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs.

When I opened it there were four FooL size M briefs, one size S FooL brief, and three size M HANES! briefs!

This shows FooL and Hanes are made in the very same factory, just a different waist band.Same manufacturer, different waist band and label, careless employees running the packaging equipment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of fruit of the loom underwear. Fruit of the Loom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fruit of the loom underwear in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fruit of the Loom.

Had an Experience with Fruit of the Loom?

Comments

Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Fruit of the Loom - Underwear Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fruit of the Loom "I bought three packs of lace underwear from walmart everypair after about four washes starts getting holes that look like swiss cheese was very dissapointed i am sure this is..." Read more Fruit of the Loom - Underwear Review from Pasadena, California Fruit of the Loom "Package of 4 purchased at JCPenney in late 2015. Was purchased with Hanes, which are still in good shape. Why would the 4 Fruit of the Looms, wear out..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more