I am not angry but rather amused.In this photo you can see I bought an 8 for 5 pack of boys size M Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs.
When I opened it there were four FooL size M briefs, one size S FooL brief, and three size M HANES! briefs!
This shows FooL and Hanes are made in the very same factory, just a different waist band.Same manufacturer, different waist band and label, careless employees running the packaging equipment.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Package of 4 purchased at JCPenney in late 2015. Was purchased with Hanes, which are still in good shape. Why would the 4 Fruit of the Looms, wear out..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."