we have always bought fruit of the loom underwear briefs.okay, have worn 3xl, which is supposed to be 48-50.

I also understand that when washed they shrink a little. Over the past year have bought several packages. Always take out a pair to check the stretch at waistband and legs. Once I knew they wouldn't fit.

The next 2 times looked fine, so I went ahead and purchased. The first time they are washed they shrink down much smaller and the legs are way too tight. Are these now being made in China where size would fit someone 3 times smaller than I am or what. I really thin that you all need do a better job on your sizing.

I understand down-sizing in a work force but not in clothing. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

Please Fix!!!!!!!Thank you!

Sorry don't have receipts or video.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "fix the product sizing, making the product the same size as it used too be and not shrinking to fit a much smaller man. it's tiresome wasting money just use product for cleaning rags the first time they are washed!" as the author lost $6000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fruit of the Loom. The most disappointing about fruit of the loom underwear from Fruit of the Loom was sizing changed too much , but reviewer liked afforability. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fruit of the Loom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fruit of the Loom to other companies on our site.

I'm in the same boat. I have come across your complaint looking for a place to submit my own.