In the last 2 months I have purchased two packs of 5 knit boxers 2xl for my husband.The first pack had 4 pair of x large and 1 pair of 2xl.

And the second pack had 4 pair of 2xl and 1 pair of x large in it.

Both pack are labeled 2xl.My husband really likes your underware but at this rate it would be smart for us to switch brands because we can't seem to get a full pack of the correct size.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fruit of the Loom. The most disappointing about fruit of the loom knit boxers from Fruit of the Loom was getting the wrong size Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fruit of the Loom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fruit of the Loom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fruit of the Loom?

Comments

Fruit of the Loom - Breathable Underwear Review from Dayton, Ohio Fruit of the Loom "Bought this pack from meijers. Got two grey pairs the style of the picture on box.. though ones a small and the other is an XL. The two black pair..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Fruit Of The Loom Underwear Review from Hamilton, Ontario Fruit of the Loom "I buy the same panties all the time but for past 2 years, it's been rough just bought new ravel free waistband boy shorts size 8 and it's made completely..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more